Documents Required by the OIETAl for the Isuance Of Foreign Investment Licensing Procedure
1. Application Form
2. Establishment License / Primary agreement / Preliminary agreement of the pertinent Iranian organization
3. Official letter of the foreign investor to submit to the OIETAl
The foreign investors background including a brief history of the
company ,the year of establishment area of activities in case of
foreign investor is a natural person , a photocopy of passport and
resume will be provided.
5. A list of machinery, equipments and CKD
part which may be imported into the country as a part of the foreign
investors capital (if available).
6. In case that part of the foreign
investor’s share is in the form of technical know –how, a draft of the
contract outlining the conditions of the transfer of technology.
7. Any further useful information.